We currently have the following career oportunities:
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Alcester, Warwickshire
Job Ref: Project Engineer
Here at Severn Lamb, we are looking for a new Project Engineer to join our Project Management team. The primary responsibility of the role will be to oversee the design and build of transport systems for the leisure and amusement industry.
This is an office-based role and the chosen candidate must be able to commute to our premises In Alcester, Warwickshire.
In order to qualify for the position, you must have/be able to:
- Needs to have real world engineering in their DNA – needs to be passionate about engineering and have demonstrable practical personal experience - with evidence – e.g. restoring cars / tractors / motorbikes
- Read and understand an engineering drawing
- Operate dynamically with initiative within a small team
- Ability to develop, understand, maintain and update project planning documents
- Understand and be familiar with taking a concept from design through to manufacture of whole vehicles
- Prepare documentation, manuals, test plans, specifications, RFQs
- High degree of computer literacy and fluency
- Prepared and able to travel domestically and internationally
- Formal mechanical/electrical engineering qualification preferred but not essential
A comprehensive role description will be made available to candidates who meet the criteria outlined above.
So If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV and contact details to the email address below.
Contact us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org